Buttery Flavorings on Popcorn Are Toxic!

Here is more evidence that the toxic chemicals used on microwave and movie theater popcorn are toxic and can cause lung/skin irritation in workers.  Avoid these products and make your own healthy version with air popped popcorn, olive oil and butter!  Nutritional yeast, herbs and spices can all be added for flavor.

Original link: http://www.foodnavigator.com/Science-Nutrition/Popcorn-lung-Diacetyl-butter-flavour-alternatives-may-also-carry-risks


Fatal error: Call to undefined function zemanta_related_posts() in /home1/wabmv40aa3lq/public_html/wp-content/themes/alison_birks/post-formats/format.php on line 91